Winter school: "Analytical Methods in Quantum and Continuum Mechanics"
From November 29th to December 3rd 2021, will take place in Turin the winter school "Analytical Methods in Quantum and Continuum Mechanics".
The school aims at gathering people working on analysis of PDEs, Calculus of Variations and Functional Analysis, focusing both on theoretical problems and on real world applications. There will be three mini-courses and four main talks, alongside with a limited number of contributed talks.
Lecturers of the mini-courses:
- Marco Cicalese (Technische Universität München);
- Andrea Malchiodi (SNS Pisa);
- Nicola Visciglia (Università di Pisa).
Speakers of the main talks:
- Anne-Sophie de Suzzoni (È´cole Polytechnique),
- Flaviana Iurlano (Sorbonne Université),
- Aleks Jevnikar (Università degli Studi di Udine),
- Giuseppe Savaré (Università Bocconi).
At the moment the school is planned to be held in person.
Registration is free but mandatory (extended deadline to propose a contributed talk and ask for financial support: October 29th 2021; deadline for standard registration: November 15th 2021).